A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Welcome, to Pushy Knight! Here you will face many foes that will challenge your reputation as the best sumo wrestler. Will you be able to bump, charge, and fight your way to victory? On your journey you will meet bosses that will test your abilities, spaceships that will fire lasers at you, a dragon that really just vibes, and much, much more. Good luck!
We've Gone Mobile!
Pushy Knight Patch Notes:
“In a world where sumo wrestling meets mythology and science fiction”
We're not joking! Let’s battle some dragons, UFOs, Minotaurs, and much more!
This is the wrestling game of your dreams! The combination of Pushy Knight's cute art style and challenging gameplay creates the perfect game! Battle crazy enemies in this endless action-arcade with one goal in mind: become the best wrestler around. On top of this, there are many characters to collect that offer cool buffs and skills to increase replayability. Most importantly, we have created a super simple and intuitive control system that feels natural.
* Many characters with unique traits.
* Endless action.
* Random enemies spawn each round for a fresh new experience every time.
* Simple yet fun controls.
* Much more to be discovered in-game!
* We will be including more modes in a future update(s), so get ready!
* This game was made by a small group consisting of seven people from all across the world. On top of this, we are all young adults with the youngest being just 12-years-old! We've made greats strides to make this game fun and replayable, so I hope you all enjoy it!
* http://www.abstractionmusic.com - free music asset which was used in the tutorial.
* https://finalbossblues.itch.io/tf-beach-tileset - Free beach tileset was used (palm trees, starfish, and a bridge used in the main game scene)
* Satinaki - Made an art piece for the text box in the tutorial scene
* Donald - Coder support (Help with coding issues)
* Bonnie(Wagyu) - Created the main menu music
* BotStar - GooglePlay Thumbnails
* All those who have supported us in this year-long journey.
About us: Corner Point is a small, game development group. In total there are nine of us: 3 programmers, 2 musicians, and 4 pixel artists. This game was created with blood, sweat, and tears over the past year. Everyone in our group has yet to release a game and are very excited to create something as large as this. We all hope you enjoy the game and future updates!
World Record Holder:
Beta 0.2 - Round 43
Held by: Shiny
Plans for future updates:
1. New Modes
4. New bosses and enemies
The tutorial song was created and given as a free sound track. All credit goes to Abstraction. Thank you for letting us use your song!
"Three Red Hearts, Prepare to Dev Edition" by Abstraction (http://www.abstractionmusic.com)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.